Established in 1977, ALAM's Maritime Library and Resource Centre (MLRC) maintains a specialized collection that caters to the information demands of staff and students alike of the Academy.
The main objective of MLRC is to support their students and staff in their teaching and learning by acquiring required materials and providing insightful and updated information on the maritime industry. It is equipped with designated areas for group work discussions and student – trainer discussion.
Monday - Thursday : 0830 hrs - 2200 hrs
Friday : 0830 hrs - 2000 hrs
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday : Closed
For further enquiry Contact Us
The MLRC will:
· Treat you with courtesy, professionalism and efficiency.
· Provide an environment which is conducive to study and conduct research.
· Provide information, resources and support for research, learning and teaching.
· Welcome your suggestions and comments.
· Deal promptly and appropriately with complaints.
To help us achieve this we ask you to:
· Be courteous to other users and staffs and to respect the study environment.
· Observe the Library’s regulations.
· Help improve our services by giving us your feedback.
"The only source of knowledge is experience."